As the federal government reorganizes, agencies have been faced with the challenges of integrating systems across legacy and modernized infrastructure. Migrating from the old way of managing data, systems and applications, infrastructure, and high-level security requires advanced IT solutions and highly skilled, expert systems integrators. T-Rex has invaluable experience in implementing complex IT modernization projects with aggressive schedules, large scale, and advanced cybersecurity protection.
For one of the government’s largest-ever systems integration programs, T-Rex architected a hybrid cloud and on-premise data center solution that has been exhaustively tested and validated. We ensured full continuity of operations and processes, while managing the data and systems migration. We designed, developed, and implemented active cyber defense and fraud detection capabilities, and we established and continue to support the Network Operations Center and Security Operations Center.
CAPABILITIES, SERVICES, AND TOOLS
- Agile Application and Infrastructure Development
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Data Architecture and Design
- Data Design and Governance
- Identity Access and Management
- Strategic Planning and Policy Development
- Agency Horizontal Integration for Modernization
- Integration Planning and Execution
- System of Systems Integration and Change Management
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Deployment Architecture
- Cyber Operations Planning
- Service Oriented Architecture
CASE IN POINT
U.S. Census Bureau Economic Application Division
T-Rex is supporting the Census Bureau’s Economic Application Division in their mission to modernize data collection and processing systems. We support full USCB Enterprise Systems Development Lifecycle (eSDLC) capabilities to assess, define, develop, implement, and integrate mission critical applications, leveraging our highly successful tailored agile approach. Our team is at the forefront of the USCB’s innovation, working closely with federal teams to enable optimal operations and the realization of economies of scale.