Embedded in our T-Rex DNA are these core values. They are the essence of how we work together as one team and what makes us uniquely T-Rex.
Agility and innovation
- We are flexible and adapt quickly to changing needs.
- We embrace risk as a form of learning and innovation.
- We solve complex problems with creative solutions.
- We invest in each other to reach our full potential.
- We develop each other to become our best.
- We acknowledge good work and share feedback.
Leadership and empowerment
- We value accessibility and approachability in leaders.
- We are honest and direct, even in tough conversations.
- We know why decisions are made and get the big picture.
Teamwork as our advantage
- We share the responsibility and enjoy the camaraderie.
- We act with integrity with each other, vendors, and clients.
- We all contribute and value the importance of our roles.
Respect for the individual
- We embrace individuality and diverse perspectives.
- We seek to understand each individual’s needs.
- We treat everyone with dignity and compassion.
EXcellence in all we do
- We are dedicated to superior customer service.
- We are recognized for quality and professionalism.
- We are committed to our clients and community.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEESFederal law requires that there be no discrimination on the basis of sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), disability, race, color, religion, national origin, age, or in retaliation for having complained of an employment practice believed to be discriminatory, filed a charge concerning an employment practice believed to be discriminatory, having assisted another employee with a discrimination complaint, or for having otherwise participated in the investigation of a discrimination complaint.
T-Rex supports and will continue to comply with the federal law in all aspects, will not tolerate any forms of discrimination, as outlined above, in the workplace, and will not take any action against any employee who exercises her/his legal right under the law.
If any employee believes (s)he has been subjected to any form of discrimination as outlined above, or has been retaliated against for having exercised her/his rights under the law, (s)he may contact the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission with contact telephone numbers.
T-Rex does not and will not engage in any unlawful conduct that violates any federal, state, or local equal employment laws.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.